How Old Do I Have to Be to Get Tattooed?
- Minnesota state law requires anyone getting a tattoo must be at least 18 years of age, even if you have a parent’s consent.
How Do I Make an Appointment?
- Each artist sets their own appointments and pricing.
- View artwork by our different artists.
- Find an artist with a style you want for your tattoo.
- Contact them through their preferred contact method (if they’re currently accepting appointments).
- If an artist isn’t currently taking appointments, follow them on Instagram to find out when they’ll be opening their books.
- Your artist will coordinate the appointment.
How Much Does a Tattoo Cost?
- The price of a tattoo depends on a variety of factors.
- Each artist determines their own pricing .
- The shop minimum is $150 for the smallest tattoo.
- Consider getting many small tattoos at once if that’s what you’re looking for.
Can I Get a Piercing?
What Forms of ID Are Accepted?
- A valid State driver’s license or identification card.
- A valid military identification card that has a photo and date of birth.
- A valid passport.
- A green card.
- A school identification card containing a photo and date of birth.
- A tribal identification card containing a photo and date of birth.
What Should I Bring to My Appointment?
- Wear clothing to be comfortably covered while allowing access to the tattoo area.
- Snacks and drinks are available at the shop; you can also bring your own, especially if you have dietary restrictions.
- It’s important to stay hydrated, so refillable water bottles can be topped off with our water cooler.
- Bring something to occupy your mind: a book, headphones, your phone, or anything to help pass the time without requiring a lot of movement.
Can I Get a Walk-In Tattoo?
- Walk-ins are available based on artist availability, like when they get a cancellation.
- For cover-ups and large tattoos, it’s best to make an appointment. View our artists to find one with a style you like. You’ll find instructions on how to book appointments on their pages.